Sunday 12 March 2017

cubot p9 software update

cubot p9 software update
Omni-directional Car Cell Phone, Tablet PC, GPS Holder with Suction Cup (Black) - $7.39

from: focalprice technology Co.Ltd
cubot p9 software update
THL T7 Smartphone - 5.5 Inch IPS Screen, MTK6753 64bit Octa Core CPU, Android 5.1, 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 4G - $109.99

Retail Price: $149.85
You Save: $39.86































































Save $78.33 on a High Power Headlamp Rechargeable with 4 Modes, 2 Batteries for $21.66 with free shipping

A new high-end flagship is on the way from Elephone - the Elephone Vowney with Windows/Android OS. It combines elegant design with super specs. Elephone Vowney is their 2K Flagship 2015. Because of the pretty high specs, the price is also expected to be a little higher than we normally see from Elephone, but the price ratio should be okay. The model comes in 2 versions. Version A or B. The model offering either Windows 10 or Android 5.0 Lollipop The specifications: - 64-bit MTK6795 CPU Octa Core - Windows/Android OS - 5.5 inch 2K (2560 x 1440) resolution display - 4 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM - Firmware Android 5.1 - Support for 4G/LTE - Support for microSD cards - 20.7MP rear camera + 8MP front camera - Equipped 3850mAh battery - NFC - Press touch ID - Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS and CM12 Support - Colours: Black, White Gold? Junior Member Thanks Meter: 1 More 15 posts Join Date: Joined: Nov 2011 Less Z3580 I wonder if Version B/Pro will really come with a Moorefield SoC, because not even the ZenFone 2 has a Windows 10 ROM and I think the Imagination GPU doesn't have drivers for Windows. Quote: Originally Posted by wall_ I wonder if Version B/Pro will really come with a Moorefield SoC, because not even the ZenFone 2 has a Windows 10 ROM and I think the Imagination GPU doesn't have drivers for Windows.



This would be amazing if true but exceedingly unlikely: perhaps an Atom X5 doesn't generate too much heat when crammed into a phablet-sized device? I'd pay upwards of $400 for a developer-friendly phablet with Intel HD (Broadwell/Gen8, not PowerVR) graphics.



I've been waiting for a Linux-friendly Intel powered phone since before Bay Trail, and I may still be waiting a year from now unless my above fantasy pans out. Account currently disabled Thanks Meter: 92 More 776 posts Join Date: Joined: Apr 2014 Less I've got Elephone P7000, it is good phone, I am really looking forward to Elephone Vowney phone. Member Thanks Meter: 3 More 50 posts Join Date: Joined: Oct 2014 Less What is the weight of Elephone Vowney Hello, I got confused about the weight of this phone, on website says it is 650 grams, then it will be very heavy to carry. So kindly somebody can explain some details about the exact weight of this otherwise excellent mobile.



Is the chip ' 64-bit MTK6795 CPU Octa Core' processor is faster than or equelent to Snapdragon 810? Thanking You Dr.saidalavi I dont think windows rom support is correct. its not memtioned in the highlites Am wondering about the cm12.1 support. Does this mean the sources will be out? would be cool if the device tree is reusable to build a pletora of custom roms. Then this can have a device forum right?



would be awesome. ---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by drsaidalavi@gmail. com Hello, I got confused about the weight of this phone, on website says it is 650 grams, then it will be very heavy to carry.



So kindly somebody can explain some details about the exact weight of this otherwise excellent mobile. Is the chip ' 64-bit MTK6795 CPU Octa Core' processor is faster than or equelent to Snapdragon 810? Thanking You Dr.saidalavi http://tabtec.



com/hardware/mediatek-.. .810-geekbench/ dunno about its power efficiency though. may perform better but suck more juice.



for me the lte support would be important as well as custom roms capability Quote: Originally Posted by drsaidalavi@gmail. com Hello, I got confused about the weight of this phone, on website says it is 650 grams, then it will be very heavy to carry. So kindly somebody can explain some details about the exact weight of this otherwise excellent mobile.



Is the chip ' 64-bit MTK6795 CPU Octa Core' processor is faster than or equelent to Snapdragon 810? Thanking You Dr.saidalavi I saw the weight on website but I saw specs on other sites and it shows 169g. I don't think it could be 650g which more than half kg Member Thanks Meter: 3 More 50 posts Join Date: Joined: Oct 2014 Less Assalamu Alaikum(Peace from to all), my friend from Pakistan, I am not differentiating the members of this forum according to their nationality, but for an Indian it is special when a reply comes from his Pakistani brother, that is all Thank you very much for the reply, When I read about the weight of the phone in one website, I had a bigger smiley of course on my face, and I thought it may be wrong also, as nobody can carry such a phone with them.I want to confirm it before ordering , otherwise the spec as so impressive, so I am waiting for its release. So your reply is a great assistance to me. Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by Krystyna I've got Elephone P7000, it is good phone, I am really looking forward to Elephone Vowney phone.



How good is Elephone at putting out updates? Any feeling on how long it will take Elephone to upgrade its phones to Android M? Sir I told you about the weight.



It was mention 650g maybe because of auto correct or spell mistake. I confirmed the weight which is 169g. You can order the phone which is going to release on 20th june. stay happy Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app ---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by jtwebfusion How good is Elephone at putting out updates?



Any feeling on how long it will take Elephone to upgrade its phones to Android M? the updates are frequent and quicker because they don't have millions of customer like samsung. If they give M upgrade then you will get before Samsung S6 pretty sure. Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers.



It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?